Friday, December 24

Christmas Time is Here

"Happiness and cheer..." I get a kick out of how dreary that song sounds while the lyrics are so chipper.

Right now I'm reducing a glaze for the ham I'm going to bake and I'm about to finish up the jello. I have to wrap a couple of presents to bring tonight as we always go to Grandparents' house for a gift exchange on Christmas Eve. I also need to decide what to wear; I don't think I have anything festive and I'm considering wearing my new mustard yellow sweater. It makes me feel trendy and daring for some reason.

I just wanted to say that I wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and I look forward to all of your blog posts about how your holidays were. (-: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good... day!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh ham. I think I read somewhere that mustard yellow is retro (in a good way). So you can totally rock that.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas, dear! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete