Thursday, July 19

Mobile Post

Hey look, there's an app for blogger...

Well, to make this brief: I got married, husband is in Afghanistan, I'm trying out wordpress at thewolfandthetigress.wordpress.com, I moved to a new city in Colorado, my depression is much better due to a therapist and diet, I had to buy smaller jeans today, and I'm going back to school as a culinary arts student. Also, I'm not sure if I can read everyone else's blogs from this app, so comment if you see this so I make sure to come visit you.

That is all...

1 comment:

  1. With other useful command you may discover websites that offer similar content to the ones you want to begin an internet company,
    you should correctly select an Pay Per Click vendors with such expertise4.
    Now my cooktop can run on renewable energy.
    Increasing the size of the link-wheel, webmasters should get valuable
    content out there that people syndicate for free.


    my blog search engine optimization services program

    ReplyDelete