Friday, December 10

Before and After

Dear blogger community,

I am doing a little experiment about before and after shots, to see how good the general public is at evaluating weight loss based on photos. Please note that this photo set has nothing to do with my recent venture into the world of Jillian Michael workouts, so don't try to figure out how long I've been on the program to help you out. This is not related!

All you need to do is take a peek at the before and after photos below and comment with your best guess at how many pounds were lost. This is not the most dramatic set you'll ever see; I may post later a model with an even greater change. Just give you best guess! Like I said this is an experiment to see how good everyone is at estimating weight from photos. If you want to take a guess at the model's weight, either before or after, you are welcome to but that is not the most important part.

Without further ado, here we have a before shot:

and an after shot:





Do your best, good luck! I will write a personal poem for the closest guess.

2 comments:

  1. I would say beginning weight: 160lbs
    After weight: 135lbs

    Time lost: 3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete